- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- Besiege Chess. Each side has two sets of armies, the black ones are in the middle and whites on top and bottom. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- BordahBee. A two-move, two-board game with restrictions for the second move according to the first move. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Complete Permutation Chess. Carrera pieces given additional falcon movement ability are added to wide 8 row board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: George William Duke and Peter Aronson.
- D B Extreme ! (Doppelganger BordahBee Extreme). Doppelganger BordahBee Combo with Very High Capturing Potential. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Doppelganger BordahBee. A combination of BordahBee and Doppelganger Chess. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Double Chess. FIDE Chess x 2(with extra queen replacing what would be an extra king). Author: Fergus Duniho and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: David Short.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- TessChess. 4D chess featuring symmetrically-moving pieces. By Ben M Reiniger.
- Torus Chess. Besiege Chess re-visualized, specifically as Torus Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
|11 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Four or more dimensional' entry listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11