Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'L%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Lion Chinese Chess . Chinese Variant from Taiwan. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. By Peter Aronson.
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Jared B. McComb.
- Little Trio. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Lucky Xiangqi. All the pieces, except the kings, are turned over so you can't see what they are. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
Redirect Your Search