Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'G%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various. Inventor: Jìndé Zhèng.
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gnu Qi. A cross between Anglis Qi and Wildebeest Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- Grand Cavalier Chess. Play Grand Cavalier Chess with Jocly. By Fergus Duniho.
- Great Stour. Diagonal-heavy mixed-camp variant on Courier board with River. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
Redirect Your Search