Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'F%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Flight and Ferry. The gold dragon of Wessex fights the red one of Wales across the Bristol Channel. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Redirect Your Search