Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Mafeking Kriegspiel. Players choose their own setups, unknown to opponent, units adjacent by Knights (spies) are visable. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Bishop Drax.
- The Marine Game. Small wargame, simulating a sea battle. Author: Eugen Laukamp.
- Medieval War Chess. This game has quite a few differences from regular chess, but it does use the standard board and pieces, making it easy to play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Anthony Peterson.
- Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Joseph Cossman.
- Mouse and Elephant . Large variant of the Jungle game. Inventor: Ulrich Roth.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||6 'War game' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6