Starts with the letter 'C'
- Chess Battle . Military-themed Chess variant on a large board, invented in the Soviet Union in 1933. Author: Roger Norling. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chess Detective: Kriegspiel Strategies, Endgames and Problems. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Chess Wars 1- The Party. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Chess Wars 2.1- Cyberwar. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Chess Wars 2.2- The Raid. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Chess-Battle. War variant from the Soviet-Union, 1933. (12x12, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chessmen-At-Arms. A wargame with chess pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- ChessWar. Strategic game played with chess pieces. By Kalle Marjola.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Citadelir chess. Grand chess + Tamerlane chess + Omega Chess. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Cold War Chess. A long and very challanging game against all odds. By Kutasi Márton.
- Combat Chess II. A wargame-like chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Garwood.
- Combined Arms Brigade Chess. New movement for traditional Chess pieces with a modern military theme. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Saleh Waziruddin.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 15