Starts with the letter 'T'
- Threatened Pawn Chess. Pawns start in threatened positions. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Sydney Schultz.
- Toe-to-Toe Chess. A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Torus Chess on a Standard Board. Torus Chess on a standard board with a unique setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karl Fischer.
- Total Symmetry Chess. 24 random balanced symmetrical starting positions. By Davor Vujacic.
- Towers Chess. Win by pushing towers to the Kings' squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Alex Wood.
- Transcendental Chess. Play from random setup with a different setup for white and black. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Max Lawrence.
- Transpose Chess. Board is turned 90 degrees. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Köksal Karakus.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Trophy Hunt Chess. Squirrels and Elephants instead of Kings, Queens and Bishops. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|9 'Game' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9