Starts with the letter 'S'
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Separate. Queens start trapped behind enemy lines. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brian Wong.
- Shatranj N W. catsmas. By Mark Simpson.
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Sixteen Pawns. Trade a queen for 8 extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza. Inventor: M. de Kemur.
- Skirmish Chess. Tony Paletta Modest proposal as separate link for discussion. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Rich Hutnik. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Skirmish56 Chess. This is Skirmish Chess on an Simplified Chess board. (7x8, Cells: 46) By Rich Hutnik.
- Slide-shuffle. Variation of Shuffle Chess with special castling. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrick O'Neal.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Strate-Go Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com. By Superuser .
Total items listed: 12