Starts with the letter 'K'
- King to Bunker Leap. King can jump over own pieces to reach 1 of 2 bunker positions in Shuffle Chess or Pre-Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Kingchess. Players may drop groups of unplaced pieces instead of moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jury Adonin.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Knight Shogi . Black player lacks two Lances, one Bishop, as well as one Rook; however, his Kinghts and Promoted-Kinghts could also move like K. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Kuniegit. Each player has two knights and two warriors on standard chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Danny Purvis.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6