Starts with the letter 'B'
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alex . Inventor: Panos Louridas.
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Baseline chess. Start chess with main pieces in different order on baselines. Overview of several variants. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Baseline chess with Fischer rules. Start with dropping major pieces on baseline, a variant that uses rules from Fischer Random Chess but is not random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ken Regan.
- Basic Chess. Variable baseline chess without drawing lots. Restrict Rooks to a and h files, and King to d or e files. By Charles Daniel.
- Beginners Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- The Black Ghost. Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8