Starts with the letter 'K'
- King to Bunker Leap. King can jump over own pieces to reach 1 of 2 bunker positions in Shuffle Chess or Pre-Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King's Corner Chess. Random setup with kings in opposite corners. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- King's Leap Chess. Variants with Chancellors (Knight+Rook) and old Russian Queens (Knight+Queen). By David Paulowich.
- King's speech. 360 random positions with the King always exposed and vulnerable. By Davor Vujacic.
- Kingchess. Players may drop groups of unplaced pieces instead of moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jury Adonin.
- Kingmaker Chess. The first pawn to reach the opposite rank promotes to the enemy king. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Knight Shogi . Black player lacks two Lances, one Bishop, as well as one Rook; however, his Kinghts and Promoted-Kinghts could also move like K. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Knightmate-Relay Chess . Played with a royal-knight and special movement rules for pieces a knight's move away. By Peter Aronson.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Kuniegit. Each player has two knights and two warriors on standard chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Danny Purvis.
Total items listed: 14