Starts with the letter 'I'
- I-Chess. Large board variant that adds two more piece types: the wolf and the eagle. By Aurelian Florea.
- IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Interview with Michael Adams. An Interview about a Fischer Random Chess match.
- Interview with Peter Leko. An interview about a Fischer Random Chess match.
- Iron Guard. Non-capturable guard replaces White queen. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Iron Guard Chess. Instead of a queen, white has an Iron Guard who can move only to adjacent diagonal squares and cannot be captured. Author: Douglas Silfen.
Total items listed: 6