Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- Nearly Anywhere Chess. Pieces teleport anywhere without capturing or checking. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Nearly Colorboundmost Chess . Game where all pieces except the Pawns are entirely colorbound, and interactions between colors are weak. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Net Chess . This game allows pieces to move to the grid intersections and between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Nine Riders Chess. Each piece is a rider. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Noble WingS Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Simpson.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 16