Starts with the letter 'N'
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Non-prise Chess. Queens, rooks, knights, and bishops cannot take each other. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Bruce Zimov.
- Non-Prise Chess. Only kings and pawns can capture queens, rooks, bishops, or knights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
- Norwegian Chess. Q/N and B/R transform after each move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess. Play Nuclear Chess on the Play-By-Mail System! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuthouse. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12