Starts with the letter 'F'
- Falling Off. `Captured' pieces do not disappear, but get momentum, and can fall off the edge of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feint Chess. Every second piece is unable to capture - it just threatens. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jens Niemann.
- The Fellowship of the Ring. White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- The Fellowship of the Ring . White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. By Robert Price.
- Fellowship of the Ring Puzzles. Several problems based on the Fellowship of the Ring variant. By Robert Price.
- Force Field Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Douglas Yale Kaplan Seiden-Sacharovich.
- Fugue. Based on Ultima and Rococo this game has pieces that capture in unusual ways. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Problem' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed||1 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7