Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` REGEXP "^[0-9]" ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- 12 Augmenters Chess. Each piece's movement capabilities is increased by ~4 squares. By Andrew L Smith.
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies. Webpage of contest held in 2001/2002. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies. Missing description
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies - games in ro. Games played in 2001 in championship of Chess with DIfferent Armies. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
Redirect Your Search