Starts with the letter 'T'
- The Black Ghost . Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Thud. Link to variant invented by Trevor Truran in association with Terry Pratchett. (15x15, Cells: 164) Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Trevor Truran.
- Tiger Hunt. Variant of The Maharaja and the Sepoys. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Paulowich.
- Tokar's Arcana . Chess-variant like game with different armies. Commercial game. Inventor: Anthony Gill.
- Tournament Chess with Different Armies . Play chess but with different types of armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Treeleaders Chess. Large variant with non-similar armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Erez Schatz.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
Total items listed: 8