Starts with the letter 'R'
- Re. Drop pieces on a 5 by 5 board. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Reenterent Chess . There is one additional square where taken pieces can wait to reenter 5 by 8 main area. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Edward Lovett.
- Regenbogen . Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. Author: Joost Aan de Brugh. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Regulator Chess . Game on a 35 square board with a 7 square track on which a piece moves that determines how Knights and Bishops can move. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Samuel H. Bell.
- Robber-Baron . Which of the seven robbers is the robber-baron? Author: David Howe. Inventor: Seth McGinnis.
- Rollerball . Chess race fight on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||6 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6