Starts with the letter 'E'
- Elena . Chess on 5 by 6 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Elena Chess . Chess on 5 by 6 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- En passant Chess. Orthodox chess on a shortened board of only 7 rows. Encourages more en passant moves.
- Epsilon Eridani . A 44-square version of Achernar. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Equestrian Chess . On diamond shaped board with reentry squares and different pieces.
- Eric's 40-square Fiasco . Game on 5 by 8 board with three pieces that start in reserve. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric Richardson.
- Espionage Chess . Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Etcetera . This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Evolution Chess . 42-square game where each player starts with 20 Knights that evolve and a King.
- Extended Half-Chess . Variant on 4 by 10 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||10 'Small board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10