Starts with the letter 'B'
- Bachelor Chess . Win by mating your opponent, or marrying off your King. By Doug Chatham.
- Black Holes . On 5 by 8 board with holes as pieces which also can be used for transport. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Juraj Lörinc.
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Bottleneck Chess . Most pieces start the game locked up in two bottleneck parts of the board. By Köksal Karakus.
- The Bridge41 . 41 square board with bridge in the middle. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Hubert Lamontagne.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7