Starts with the letter 'E'
- Elena Chess. Chess on 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Epsilon Eridani. 44-square version of Achernar. (9x5, Cells: 44) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Equestrian Chess. On diamond shaped board with reentry squares and different pieces. (Cells: 41)
- Eric's 40-square Fiasco!. Game on 5 by 8 board with three pieces that start in reserve. (5x8, Cells: 40) By Eric Richardson.
- Espionage chess. Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Etcetera. This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Evolution Chess. 42-square game where each player starts with 20 Knights that evolve and a King. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Extended Half-chess. Variant on 4 by 10 board. (4x10, Cells: 40)
|8 'Game' entries listed||8 'Small board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8