Starts with the letter 'Q'
- Quad-Square Chess. Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. (7x8, Cells: 38) By David Howe.
- Quad-Square Chess . Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: David Howe.
- Quake Chess. Earthquakes over the board. (8x6, Cells: 46) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quick Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Richard Sullivan. Inventor: Joe Miccio.
- Quintanilla, Tony. Interview with the winner of the 41-square Chess Variant Competition. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Interview' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|6 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6