Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Record Chess. Try to reach a position in as little moves as possible. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Schuler.
- Refusal chess. A problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: C. H. O'D. Alexander.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner . Website with much information on retrograde chess problems.
- Review: White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book. Author: Ben Good.
- Revolver Practice: A Chess Problem. White mates in 21 moves on board in shape of revolver. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
Top of page
|1 'Publication' entry listed||4 'Problem' entries listed|
|1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||5 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5