Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Patricia. Construct a stalemate puzzle. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rob Nierse.
- Patrol Chess. A unit may not capture or give check unless it is supported. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
- Patrol chess. More problems from CCM. Author: Juraj Lörinc.
- Pocket pieces thematic tourney. Chess problem composition tournament. Closing date April 30, 2002. Author: Juraj Lörinc.
- Probleemblad - Nederlandse Bond van Schaakprobleemvrienden. Information on the Dutch chess problems organization and their journal. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Problemesis . Webmagazine on chess problems.
- Progressive Chess, Italian. Problem based on an actual game position.
- Proof game. Problem to construct a legal game of given exact length to reach a given position. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Tibor Orban.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9