Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hara-Kiri Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Helpmate in Two. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. Garai.
- Hexagonal chess - problem 1. Missing description Author: Joseph Boyer.
- Hexagonal chess - problem 2. Missing description
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Andy Lewicki.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Andy Lewicki.
- Horse Chess-Nut. Horse statue with two chess problems painted on it. Author: David Howe.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7