Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 81Dojo. The International Shogi Server. By Fergus Duniho.
Total items listed: 5