Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
- Tai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercially available Tai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Taikyoku Photographs. Missing description Author: David Howe and Edward Strickland.
- Taikyoku Shogi. Taikyoku Shogi. Extremely large shogi variant. (36x36, Cells: 1296) Author: Isao Umebayashi and Larry L. Smith.
- Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description Author: Robert Kalin.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Fire Demons burn surrounding enemies, Generals capture jumping many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256) By H. G. Muller.
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165) By Charles Gilman.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Time Travel Chessgi. One can travel backwards or forwards in time, bringing along all one's possessions. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tori Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set. Author: John Lawson. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Typhoon (Revised). Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) By Adrian King.
- Typhoon (Revised) . Missing description By Adrian King.
Total items listed: 18