Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Delta88 Chess. trigonal chess using an hexagonal-lattice board. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Diamond Chess. Chess on a Diamond board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Dimachaer Chess. The Dimachaer is a gladiator bifurcation piece that must collide to move (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Dual Chess. A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Duel Chess. PBM Preset for 43-space variant played on two boards. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
Top of page
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5