Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pagan Chess. Game with two linked board, one for living pieces and one for dead pieces, and a special piece that can move between them. (11x7, Cells: 67) By Mikey Kousre.
- Palace Revolution. Variant on 44 square board with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns. (7x8, Cells: 44) Author: Peter E. Leyva. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Parachess. Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. (Cells: 72) By Tony Paletta.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68) By Ralph Betza.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pentagonal chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Penturanga. Chaturanga on a board with 46 pentagonal cells. (8x5, Cells: 46) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Pirate Chess. Two or three pirates fight on a board with 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Guillermo Alcántara.
- Pool Chess. Queens and Bishops bounce 90 degrees off the board edge. (8x12, Cells: 96) Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Francisco Quintanilla.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd Degens.
- Prisoner's Escape. Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. (7x8, Cells: 44) By Peter Aronson.
- Provocator Chess. Introducing the Provocator, a zigzaging bifurcation piece, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 15