Starts with the letter 'E'
- Earthquake Chess. An earthquake caused a kind of Z-form in the board. (8x8, Cells: 8) By Ralph Betza.
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Ender's Chess. Inspired by by the novel, "Ender's Game". (9x11, Cells: 83) By John Smith.
- Endless Chess idea. Article about different ways to make cylinder chess board. By Alexander Iglitzky.
- Epic Games 3d Chessboards. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|7 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7