Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (5x(7x7), Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Rectangular Cubic Chess. Experimental variant on 3d shaped board. (6x(), Cells: 72) By Robert J. Bell.
- Reroute66. A simpler game using the same board as Gerd Degens' Chess66. (10x8, Cells: 66) By Fergus Duniho.
- Reroute66. Play this adaptation of Chess to a 66 space board with some overlapping spaces. (10x8, Cells: 66) By Fergus Duniho.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Revolver Practice: A Chess Problem. White mates in 21 moves on board in shape of revolver. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Romanchenko's chess . Game on a Z-shaped board to inspire new thinking. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's Chess. A board with a kind of Z-form. (10x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Rook Mania. Game where all pieces have different sorts of Rook-like moves. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Redirect Your Search