Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Earthquake Chess. An earthquake caused a kind of Z-form in the board. (8x8, Cells: 8) By Ralph Betza.
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Ender's Chess. Inspired by by the novel, "Ender's Game". (9x11, Cells: 83) By John Smith.
- Endless Chess idea. Article about different ways to make cylinder chess board. By Alexander Iglitzky.
- Epic Games 3d Chessboards. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8