Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Go. Play Go with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92). Author: M Winther. Inventor: King Gustav III of Sweden.
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
Top of page
|6 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6