Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Demi Chess. Weak short range pieces with less symmetry than some more familliar pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Deneb. Now you can play Deneb on the Play-By-Mail system! Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Deneb Play-By-Mail game. Observe this game being played in the Invent and Play contest! Turn 4. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Double Diamond. Pieces start diagonally across from one another and pawns move diagonally. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Double EIGHTEEN-STONE chess. David Short combines his Double Chess with Jim Aikin's Eight-Stone Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Short.
- Dr. Who Chess. Variant based on the popular TV seiries. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
Top of page
|6 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6