Starts with the letter 'V'
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game. By Dmitrii Vavulin.
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board. Author: Marek14 .
- A Visit to Nemoroth. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion. By Ralph Betza.
- Vortex Chess. Ortho-chess with the inclusion of a new piece: the Portal. By Robert LeRoy.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner. By Rich Hutnik.
Total items listed: 6