Starts with the letter 'N'
- N-Plus-K Queens Problem Page. Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Nach Schach. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By Jianying Ji.
- Nachtmahr. Game with seven different kinds of Nightriders. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Narrowness. Board filled with pawns and two kings per player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Narrowness Chess. Many pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Rob Nierse.
- Nemoroth Notation. A notation and diagram scheme to be used when playing The Game of Nemoroth by mail or e-mail. By John Lawson.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Nemoroth. A Visit to. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion. By Ralph Betza.
- Ninny chess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Ninny Chess. Classic board game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
Total items listed: 14