Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'I%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- I'm a Wazir, Get Me Out of Here. A variant in which pieces disappear if left too long in the wrong place. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
- Infinite Recursion Chess. Another mega-chess type game. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By David Howe.
- Influenced 8-Leveled 3D Alice Chess. A combination of Influence and Alice Chess on a 3D board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Insane. Pieces change to random type when they move. With program playing this variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jari Huikari.
- Interweave. Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Interweave . Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. By Peter Aronson.
- It's not a job for King. Two relatively modest games, playing with power and royality. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
Redirect Your Search