Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various. Inventor: Jìndé Zhèng.
- The Game of Three Generals. Each player has three generals, which command different sections of his army. (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- Games ancient and oriental and how to play them. Missing description Author: Edward Falkener.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- German Xiangqi Federation . Includes problem solving contest.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gnu Qi. A cross between Anglis Qi and Wildebeest Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- Gold General. Shogi piece that moves one square but not diagonally backwards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Total items listed: 17