Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 12 Sharp Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Armies . Each player controls two armies. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
Multiplayer | Large
Top of page
Total items listed: 6