Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Feudal. Chesslike game of wellknown game company. Author: David Howe.
- Feudal. The Game of Siege and Conquest, 3M Company - 1967. Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- Four-Handed Chess -- Standard. Four handed chess on plus-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Four-Way Chess. 4-Way Chess. By Stephen R. Stockman.
Multiplayer | Large
Top of page
Total items listed: 7