Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlytriple Raumschach. The logical extension of the Nearlydouble principle to Raumschach. (7x7x7, Cells: 343) By Charles Gilman.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Neo Chess. Four player chess on 8 by 10 board from 1925. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: J. L. Naylor.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Theresa H..
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Nomic Chess. Combination of Peter Suber's Nomic with Ralph Betza's Chess For Any Number of Players. By David Howe.
- Not a Dodgson System Chess. Four player variant, using Alice chess movement. Win by taking most of the eliminated players pieces. (7x6x2, Cells: 84) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8