Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various. Inventor: Jìndé Zhèng.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Grand House. Bughouse and CrazyHouse applied to Grand Chess. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Gross Raumschach. Larger, 4-player version of Raumschach. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Guru Mahachaturanga. 2d India-specific offshoot of AOF series. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 8