Starts with the letter 'D'
- Delirious Bughouse. Miscellaneous rules added to Bughouse. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Alberto Monteiro.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Skak. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Soren Kirk.
- Doubles Chess. Four player chess variant on octagonal board. (Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Doubles Chess Partnership Ltd . Website of company selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 128)
|7 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|7 'Three or more players' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||3 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7