Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Pass variants. 4-player Xiang, Anglis, &c. Qi on a 10x10 board with intersecting Rivers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Pi. Commercial multiplayer chess variant, obtained by putting multiple curved and straight boards together. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 9