Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'E%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171) By Charles Gilman.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three or six players. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three players. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares. By Ralph Betza.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x(8x8), Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Enochian Chess. Four-player team variant of the Golden Dawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Redirect Your Search