Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'B%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- BacCanCat. 4-player variant with Cannons and Arrows, Cathedralling, and alternative ways to win. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Charles Gilman.
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (6x(9x9), Cells: 270) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Bilateral Group Simultaneous Chess. Simultaneous chess, but with two groups of rotating players. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: B. Eshuis.
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game. By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- Bishops. Rules of Play. (12x12, Cells: 132) By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
Redirect Your Search