Starts with the letter 'M'
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Matrix Chess. Chess played on a tessellation of pentagons and diamonds. The name comes from the matrix in which diamonds are found. (14x14, Cells: 196) By David Cannon.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|6 'Large board' entries listed||6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|4 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6