Starts with the letter 'B'
- Back-to-Back Chess . Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Kreutzer.
- Back-to-Back Chess. Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. (14x8, Cells: 100) By Paul Kreutzer.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Beau Monde Chess. Large variant where pieces move with variations of the Queen move. (11x10, Cells: 100) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Sergey Sirotkin.
Total items listed: 8