Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
- Tamerlane Chess . A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj. Author: David Howe.
- Tamerlane II . Modern variant based upon ancient large chess variant. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TamerSpiel . Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Tandem-84 . Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- TenCubed Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces (Zillions file). By David Paulowich.
- Terran Chess (Galactic Federation) . Chess from the 24th century? By Graeme C Neatham.
- Terror Chess . Variant on 11 by 11 board with combination pieces. By Brian Wong.
- Tetrahedral Chess . 3d chess variant with board in form of tetrahedron. By Mark Thompson.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess . On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board. By Köksal Karakus.
- Touranian International . 10x10 Chess variant. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Lee Tomkow.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. By Larry L. Smith.
- Transporter Chess . Large variant with transporters and several new pieces. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Andrew P. Newton.
- Tree garden chess . Large chess variant on 10 by 10 board with 4 by 4 area missing from the middle. Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Treeleaders Chess . Download these files to play this large variant with non-similar armies with Zillions of Games! Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Turkish Chess . 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Twenty-first Century chess . An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Two Kingdoms . A decimal variant with a more powerful knight, and an added Archer piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Typhoon . Variant on 12 by 12 board with many different pieces. By Adrian King.
- Typhoon (Revised) . Missing description By Adrian King.
Total items listed: 23