Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'E%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Eight Stone Chess . On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight Stone Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Elbow Room . Usual set of pieces and eight additional pawns per player on 8 by 16 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- ERB Jetan . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Eric's Great Chess . Modern variant on historic large chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Euchess . Grand chess variant on 10 by 10 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Eurasian Chess . Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Este.
- ExCoCo Chess . Zip file containing zrf and images. By Graeme C Neatham.
Redirect Your Search